From: Libby Valentine
Sent: 10/27/2004 7:23:59 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lavender

Well Pam, if it's any consolation, you make me feel better.  I had 3
lavender some years ago that had dwindled and disappeared, and some posts
earlier this year got me excited about them again, so I planted 3 'lady'
lavender, none of which survived the summer.  Not sure what I did (or didn't
do) to them, but I'll try again next year.  Agree, bummer...

MD zone 6