From: Bonnie Holmes
Sent: 10/27/2004 7:33:35 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lavender

A workshop I attended this summer said to plant them in dirty rock or
chicken grit with lime where they can get good drainage.  Make sure they
have plenty of air around them.  In mid-fall, prune out the middle of the
plant to create more air circulation.  Prune in early spring to promote
growth, in late June and in mid-September.
Bonnie ETN Zone 7

http://www.hort.net/funds/