RE: GingerBread Ornie.Recipes

No Kitty- still in Halloween mode here thru Sunday. I did put up a small
fall display that can be viewed here:

http://simplymyworld.com/halloweendisplay2004.htm

Of course this has nothing to do with gardening and only a few Halloween
pieces from D56 are there.....

But since you asked :)

Donna

> There's no "fault" in it.  I was just chuckling because there's a 1/2
> life-size Frankenstein singing Michael Jackson's Thriller / Monster
Mash /