From: Theresa
Sent: 10/27/2004 10:10:18 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lavender

Well-  I clearly live where lavendar thrives.  I've abused mine in all
sorts of manner and never killed one yet.  My older one is 5 year now.
I've pruned, moved, and even had that one squashed by the house
painter.  The other I moved in the middle of winter (January) last year
after finishing my garden wall.  It looks better now than ever.  At
least there is one thing I can always rely on here!

Sacramento, CA