RE: Heuchera...'Dolce Peach Melba'

No, I guess I just didn't make myself clear.  Many people in this area only
garden in the late spring and summer.  A few more put in fall items.
However, there are many plants that can give color and interest in the late
fall, winter and early spring besides the mums and pansies you see in the
box stores.  The fall sale was to encourage some variety in plantings and
use of some plants that will work as well as mums and pansies or with mums
and pansies for greater interest.  These same plants are planted in the
Trial Gardens in the fall.  When they come for the sale, they see the beds
and can also purchase the plants.   I have been planting fall leaf lettuce,
kale, bok choy, spinach, broccoli, and kale for the past few years and when
I tell people they can grow a fall veggie garden they are usually very
surprised.

I mowed on Wednesday and picked a handful of raspberries...very unusual for
this area but not unusual for the past few years due to the warmer winters.
Bonnie ETN Zone 7