RE: Heuchera...'Dolce Peach Melba'

Ahh... I probably just interpreted it wrong.... it was a long day after
a long week....

For some reason I never seem to have time in the fall for any planting.
If it is not a fall perennial type plant.. it is not here.

Donna
Where it is raining (read pouring) again..... hoping for a dry weekend
so I can get some things done.