Re: who ever happens to be on line at the moment......

In a message dated 10/28/04 4:14:22 PM, jsinger@igc.org writes:

<< I had one in high school
[army-navy store] when they were part of the required teen uniform >>

Jim, I think the pea coat is an on going teen uniform.  My daughter had one,
my youngest son (10 yrs younger than his sister) had one which was purchaed at
 a navy surplus store and is still hanging in the closet under plastic and in
perfect condition.  My oldest granddaughter has one.
    Ceres