Re: OT - Find your Polling Place

My son received his on Saturday (Oct. 23rd) and I had to mail it to him
in San Diego. Problem is...the don't get their mail very promptly in the
military...so I HOPE he had time to receive it in the mail, fill it out
and mail it back. They waited TOO LONG to get that out if you ask me. I
was pretty irate about it.

Donna <justme@prairieinet.net> wrote:
Eva, That's pretty cool.... thanks for sharing.

hey Kitty.... do you know if Sam (and others) overseas got their
ballots? That was a very disturbing thought if their votes are not