From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 8:25 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT--disturbing

In a message dated 10/29/2004 8:08:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
judybrowning@lewiston.com writes:
heifer international. Unfortunately it doesn't get much publicity. Rebuilds
one family at a time, encourages/requires the recipient to pay it forward.

Great organization!  We've been giving each other contributions to this
organization for Christmas, Birthday, etc. for several years now.

http://catalog.heifer.org/giftark.cfm

http://www.hort.net/funds/