Re: hum....

Since it's the number three partying weekend of the year, I think you need watch out for the drunks as well as the ghosts and goblins.

On Saturday, October 30, 2004, at 07:27 AM, Donna wrote:

Well seems like it will be a working weekend then.... How's the
transplanting coming Jim?

FWIW, as of sometime tomorrow, I will no longer have an internet
connection at home for awhile. I will be tapping in via work, dial ups,
and other borrowed connections. The main point is this e-address will be
gone forever. If you have it saved.. might as well get rid of it.

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Halloween, but be careful and
watch out for the ghosts and goblins, it is their season you know.....

Where it has rained/stormed for the last day and night, unseasonably
warm (currently 63, but falling temps all day).... now windy... I was so
hoping to work out in the garden today, but doesn't look like it will

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Zone 10a