Re: hum....

Still here, Donna.  Just overworked for the past several weeks.  I've had lots
of mental messages to you folks, but just haven't had time to write them.
The technology hasn't advanced quite far enough yet to cope with mental.
By the middle of next week I should be over this patch.  Whew!
Fall colors have been splendid here, but the weather has been mostly
overcast and grey and cool.  No frost yet, but down into the 30s several
times.  Have a happy Halloween!
Auralie

In a message dated 10/29/2004 10:38:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,