Re: hum....now transplanting

I intended to jump the fig trees from 3-gallon pots--which they've definitely out grown--to 7 gallon, but when I was fishing around in the used container pile, I found two high-quality 15-gallon pots and decided to jump two sizes instead of one. Now I've got to go to HD and get a couple of large bags of potting mix. At the rate these two cuttings have been growing, they'll be 15-gallon size and ready to put in the ground next rainy season.