From: Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: 10/30/2004 8:54:01 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hum....

In a message dated 10/30/04 6:28:03 AM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< Well seems like it will be a working weekend then >>

Donna, we had a dreadful evening of weather last night.  Tornado warnings,
winds and a horrific rain storm blew in just at Friday night kickoff time.
Winds gusting yet this morning but maybe I can get something done outdoors before
the ghosts & goblins come knocking.
    Ceres

http://www.hort.net/funds/