Re: Transplants

In a message dated 10/30/2004 7:12:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:
Spent some
time today editing old photos [35 mm slides transfered to CD] of Mesa
Verde, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park. Great
vistas, lots of Anasazi ruins, lots of that part of the world that I
really love. Also a great photo of moi feeding Bambi a marshmallow
[forgot about this] at Mesa Verde NP.
Jim, I have lots of slides of those places, too.  Boxes and boxes.
I strongly suspect we'll never go there agian, but love the memories.
But I don't know what to do with all the slides.  We don't look at them
often, and I know when we're gone no one else will want them.  I guess
just enjoy them by the fire this winter, and not worry about their future.
I have wildflower pictures from all across the country.
Auralie