Re: Transplants

I don't have a slide projector any more, Auralie. Don't know what happened to it. That's why I had them transferred to CD. I'm kind of surprised at how well the color has held up. Most of them were taken in 1984. Wife number two had been working in Denver and was transferred back to Sacramento; her employer gave her a month to make the transfer so we spent that month roaming around the Four Corners area.