Re: Transplants

Thanks, Donna.  I really suspect that they aren't worth much to anyone but us.
Lots of lovely pictures of the Rocky Mountains, the Southwest, Big Bend
Park, Chincoteague, Va., etc.  They aren't really well organized - just sorta
in boxes by
area.  I even have a carousel of cats.  The wildflower slides are better
organized  -
I do have one well-identified set of plants on the New York State Protected
List, and those I will be sure to give to the State Garden Club Federation
when I
stop showing them.  One of my sons is interested in photography and such, but
he says he'll take them only if I organize them better.  I also have boxes of
photographs - some older than I am - and I don't even know who all of them
They will probably end up in a flea-market or just being thrown out.
My DH keeps saying he is going to spend time "next winter" sorting them out
and organizing them.  He's been saying that for years.  It'll never happen.
Thanks for your concern.

In a message dated 10/31/2004 8:14:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,