Re: Daylight Savings Time

In a message dated 10/31/2004 2:27:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:
And, Auralie, I found this great site for IDing wildflowers from the
Four Corners area.

Thanks, Jim.  That looks great.  I'm sure I'll spend time there finding names
things.  We were in the Southwest in the spring of 2000 when they said the
wildflowers were the best in years.  I had never seen anything to equal the
lupines and many others in Texas that year.
We do love the Southwest - have had several great trips there, from about
1989 until the most recent when we celebrated our 50th in Taos, NM.  We
love Tony Hillerman's novels about the area.