Re: Transplants

In a message dated 10/31/2004 4:15:15 PM Central Standard Time,
Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

I also  have boxes of old photographs - some older than I am - and I don't
even know  who all of them are.

I have the same thing here, and I am always thinking I will organize them
during the winter.  I do have a great photograph album of tintypes of my
grandmother's family, including her sisters and brother, her grand mother and
great-grandmother.  They are all labeled because when my aunt, who is now  92, was
a little girl she wrote all their names in pencil under the  pictures.  It's a