Re: Voting at CNN

Don't do it Jim, don't do it!

DF
----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org>
To: "Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 12:49 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Voting at CNN

Just went to CNN dot com [a subsidiary of Time-Warner] to have a look-see. They have set up a presidential straw poll. To vote, you have to register, and to register you have to agree to let these sleaze balls sell your e-mail address to spammers. I suppose this is where free enterprise is taking us, but is dearly pisses me off.

Island Jim Southwest Florida 27.0 N, 82.4 W Zone 10a Minimum 30 F [-1 C]