RE: OT bulldogs

I think the breed is abused by some who have nurtured the bad blood in order
to profit. Many underground contests are used for illegal gambling and such,
not just pitbulls, but other types of animals as well over history.

Sometimes I wonder if certain animals after they started training them for
those things and don't make the grade are given away to normal homes and the
problems begin. Of course, just like humans, way too much abuse while young
leaves a lasting issue.

Donna, who should keep her mouth shut, since I own a cocker spaniel and
don't really know what I am talking about! LOL!