Re: Question about cuphea

The one I bought this spring, which has made a very attractive container plant
all summer and won a blue ribbon in last week's flower show, is listed on the
label as an annual.  I had never grown it before - bought it at a plant sale
because it looked like a nice plant.  I was thinking I would bring the pot in
and see how long it would last this winter.
Auralie

In a message dated 10/02/2005 1:50:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,