They're at it again

The thieves hit our Cottage Garden recently.  Dug up a chunk of Phlox
'David'.  For cryin out loud, I'd give them that phlox if they want it.  Why
damage a display garden for something like that?

Meanwhile, our fernleaf peony roots arrived.  I ordered 2 at $35 each.  He
sent 2 but only billed for one because they were small, but both have
several eyes.  I wonder where I can plant these where the thieves won't find
them.  How do you suggest I label this plant?  I was thinking I'd pretend it
was a trillium and label it Stinking Benjamin so they'd leave it alone.
neIN, Z5