RE: They're at it again

Might want to switch to some kind of garden clothing for those who are
supposed to be working there.

What we found is by having the official T-shirt worn, we could easily ID
someone digging up a plant who should not be! Helped the normal security
folks recognize a problem. Also helped our guests wandering the gardens and
looking for someone to answer a question.

We found a local company that gave us a discount, so it was not that much of
an expense for the volunteers. Of course some don't like wearing something
that says GWV across their back, but oh well. We reorder yearly and change
the color :)

Donna