Re: SL trip

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] SL trip
  • From: Cathy Carpenter cathy.c@insightbb.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 22:24:28 -0500

It was wonderful to meet Ceres and all the IA MG. Am humbled that my
garden was thought worth a visit. I have Asarum 'Calloway' and its
larger cousin Asarum shuttleworthii var. harperi 'Velvet Queen'.
'Calloway' is lovely, but has to be planted close to a path or bench
to be noticed. 'Velvet Queen' has a little bigger leaf, but still
should be planted where it is easily noticed.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b