Re: SL trip

In a message dated 10/3/05 10:27:56 PM, cathy.c@insightbb.com writes:

> It was wonderful to meet Ceres and all the IA MG. Am humbled that my
> garden was thought worth a visit. I have Asarum 'Calloway' and its

Cathy, what a treat for our group and especially for me.   It did not seem to
matter that we toured your garden in the rain.   I forgot to ask where you
were going to place the garden train. Everyone loved your city, too.   Thank
for the extra information regarding the 'things to note' as we traveled into
the city.
     I missed 'Calloway' in your garden but we saw it in (2) Webster Grove
     After leaving your garden we went to Cottage Gardens in Piasa.   The bus
driver missed the driveway as it sets back off of the country road.   As we
passed, my heart sank thinking by the view from the road, I had made a
  I am sure everyone was thinking the same thing even as we drove down the
driveway.   I had allowed an hr visit and we had to hustle them back on the
  If you have not been there it would be worth your time and travel.   I
would love to visit in the spring.
     Did you see the island plantings on the streets in SL?   Looking much
like Chicago & our Des Moines plantings which were designed by the same
     Hope you enjoyed your visit with the new grandbaby.
     Thanks again, Cathy!