Re: Snake, now lizard

Hi, Kathy. Yeah, they may. And, in fact, that may be what lured the young black snake into the garage in the first place. Anoles are everywhere. We regularly capture them in the kitchen and toss them into the shrubs outside the back door.

Don't think I've ever seen an 8-inch anole, 6-inch maybe. They can be quite amusing. Saw one darting across the drive the other day with a Jamaican cherry, which was bigger than its head, in its mouth. What's amusing is they are reported to be carnivores [we have virtually no mosquitos or cockroaches].