Re: mystery plants?

I can't identify the large-leaved mystery plant - is the yellow bloom it's
flower?
I question some other identifications - my coreopsis doesn't look anything
like that - I know there are several kinds, but that isn't like any I know.
The goldenrod must be misnamed - again there are many kinds but none
that I know look like that.  The Teucrium germander is surely misnamed.
That picture is hard to see, but it looks more like blue flax than Teucrium.
I agree with Chris that the variegated dogwood is surely Aegopodium.
The feverfew is not the same as common tansy around here, but local
names sometimes vary.  That could be feverfew, but surely not what we
call tansy.  The next unidentified shot, 1949, looks more like tansy
foliage.
Sorry not to be of more help.
Auralie

In a message dated 10/05/2005 11:58:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,