RE: mystery plant??

#4 kinda reminds me of Pieris japonica?

#6 is not a great blue lobelia- not sure what it is, but not that!

#9- when was this picture taken? Reminds me of an obedient plant that is
going to seed (look out!)

#16- I am confused on this picture- is that an iris leaf near it? I am
associating dogwood with a tree? This looks more like a grown cover type
thing? If so- snow on the mountain is my guess and look out- it takes over
the world!

#17- doesn't look anything like common tansy from my neck of the woods.
Should have a yellow button top flower if it was.

#21- reminds me of one of the Veronica spicata types?

But don't take me word on any of these... been an extremely long day :(

Donna