Been raining all day today. Slow soaker. Beans thinks it's my doing and complains to me about it. When I look at the satellite, it see that we're likely in for a spell of it. So what else is new? Well, it's also the beginning of the season. Roads are filling up with cars with Michigan, Ontario, Indiana, and Ohio license plates. And this means the plant sales will start in ernest very soon among the plant societies and botanic gardens. Meantime, not much to do but sit on the veranda and try to convince the Beans that the rain is not of my doing.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10