Re: Google Earth

hum... wonder if that is the same ones there were
showing a bomber sitting at the airbase a few months
ago? When I checked my home, found it was an old
picture, missing addition on neighbors home that he
installed 3 years prior.

Will check it out when I get home... not downloading
it here at work, although I could.