Re: mystery plant??

Well, I've always been extremely nearsighted and now with my contacts in
I can't see up close either, so everything always looks a little fuzzy
to me... <grin>

Libby

You're may be right, Libby. Been a long time since I looked at a
rhodie. I thought, however, the leaves looked too fuzzy for
rhododendron, more like azalea.

On Oct 6, 2005, at 2:04 PM, Libby Valentine wrote:

> Depending on the size of the leaves, with what appears to me to be
> single, largish buds at the terminus of the stem it does look very much
> like my rhodies when they were small. My azaleas have much smaller and
> finer leaves, and the little buds don't really show 'til spring.
>

> Libby
> Maryland zone 6
>
> Theresa wrote:
> Yeah me too- I vote for azalea
>
> Theresa
>
> james singer wrote:
>
>> Sorry, drew a blank, except I think the azalea/rhododendron is not a
>> rhododendron.
>>
>> On Oct 5, 2005, at 11:56 AM, Theresa wrote:
>>
>>> Any body have an idea what un-named plants are? Especially #1943?
>>> (Or if you see any that are misidentified). These are plants at my
>>> sister's new house outside Boston.
>>>

>>> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sharond214@verizon.net/album?.dir=/
>>> dca0&.src=ph&.tok=phAq.tDBpPun674u
>>>
>>> Thanks,