Re: Rain

I hear ya Libby!  We had rain last night.  It is so humid here I  had to put
the AC on!  It's cloudy right now and lots of rain is  expected!  So I have a
ton of inside stuff to do, and just might get it  done this weekend!

Holli
LI,NY

In a message dated 10/7/2005 3:36:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,