Re: Rain

We're getting a bit of it this afternoon, Libby.  Here's hoping it will keep
on for
a while.  We have been hideously dry all summer.  While the south has
suffered from too much, the east coast has'nt had any.  I can't remember
a worse drought.  People keep saying what wonderful weather we have
had, and I keep thinking it would be a lot more wonderful if we had some
rain.
Auralie,
Hudson Valley, NY

n a message dated 10/07/2005 3:36:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,