Re: Rain, cont.

Raining here in Westchester, too.  Lovely!
We've been so long without rain that this is more than welcome.
It hasn't rained hard here today - just a gentle, slow steady rain.
My son was going to come down from upstate with a load of
firewood tomorrow, but we've told him to put it off until next week
or the one after.  We were counting on him to help us bring in
large plants before frost, but maybe we will be able to get
someone else, or maybe frost will be late,  We just can't
handle the big ones by ourselves any more.  Every year I
say this will be the last for the big old hibiscus plants and a
few others, but DH says we'll manage one more year.
Auralie

In a message dated 10/08/2005 9:19:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,