Re: everybody outside today?

Well- Im sure your kitche will be great when it is done, but I know it is a pain in the meantime. I kept wishing to get back out today, to do some cleanup in the back yard- but never got there. Did get some of the stuff in my office organized and divided to send off to my siblings- so that was nice to get taken care of. Still have more stuff of sort and take care of from my dad's place, and now that the house is on the market, I'm hoping it sells soon. Really ready to be finished with all this stuff. Hang in there Gene- your stuff will be over soon too.

Oh- I think the picture of the "mystery lily" I posted might be Watsonia- any of you bulb/corm people able to confirm this?

Theresa

Gene Bush wrote:

Don't I wish!
Inside packing things up for the move this morning. We are getting read to completely renovate the front 1/3 of our house. Have to tape off the rest of the house and live there for the next month to five week... minimum. Kitchen is in the part being renovated..... so is living room. Want to get if completed before we have to completely close up the house for cold weather.
My fingers are itching to get around a spade handle to transplant all the tree and shrubs I have accumulated over the summer. Sure is a bummer when life gets between me and gardening...
In bloom here... tartan asters, gentiana, hardy cyclamen, geranium Rozanne, monkshood, corydalis lutea and yellow-white, fall blooming anemone in white, silver-pink and a double deep pink.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>

I certainly was! Rearranged more plants in my garden and just dug several up to give away (like a huge knifophia that was destined for world domination). Also went to a plant sale at Cornflower farms and got a helianthus, some kind of ornamental grass (already forgot which one) and a lovely white Echinacea hybrid. I twas gorgeous here today. I didn't even break a sweat- only in the high 70s- perfect gardening weather.

What's everyone else been up to?

Theresa