Re: everybody outside today?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] everybody outside today?
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:53:04 -0600

Chris I've ordered yearly from JS/VE since 1990.  One of the best catalogs
around.  I get the bulbs for our MG sale from them too.  This time I had a
bunch of snake flowers, similar to a Chimchimcheree, left over.  I was going
to plant them, but now thinking I'll pot them for sale next year.  About Nov
10 they start their clearance sale.