Re: everybody outside today?

I have ordered from them and had no complaints. As far as a late
summer bloom, I like Allium cernuum, or "Nodding Onion". It is a
North American native. Mine is pink  (but some bloom in shades from
purple-pink to white) and gets no taller than 24 inches (mine are
around 18). It blooms for me in August. If you do not have acid soil,
A. stellatum, the "Prairie Onion". It blooms late summer to fall, and
tends to be shorter - no taller than 18 inches.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b