RE: everybody outside today?

Sorry Cindi but I started laughing when I read ---

"Next year I will have my work cut out for me to clear

that. "

You sound just like me! :)

Actually, with everything happening at work and home
front, I have no time for gardening or anything else.
I hired two MG to do 'something' with the yard. Got
most of the weeds out, deadheaded things that should
have been cut back months ago, and the place doesn't
look too bad. I was quite amazed at how much they got
done in a day. I would never have gotten that much
done. Guess all that noticing and gauking takes up way
to much time.LOL!

So anyways, told them to come back after the frost
(which could be any day now) and finish off the rest.
At least next year I will have a head start!

So roasted peppers? baked them? fried them?

--- Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSR