RE: everybody outside today?

Well for once I don't have those problems!

As many know, I moved my office to another building. I now have 5 times the
space I did before easily. My boss stopped in the other day and touched a
few of the plants and reported these are all live plants... yeppers! And
they are staying for the winter :)

Pam, the other day I started laughing as I was looking at the deep window
ledges (about 8 inches or so) and thinking about how you start your plants
in the office. Got three 6ft wide windows that have these ledges... hum!

Auralie, sorry to hear your son didn't stop by and help you. Hope you find
some neighborhood kid that needs a couple bucks so you can move them in.

Donna