Re: everybody outside today?

I wanted to start this past weekend to bring all of them in.  I have  NO clue
where I am going to put any of them/  Ceres, the Bananas will break  my heart.
Hoping I can find some room some where..  I think my son may have a  few in
his room!
In a message dated 10/11/2005 9:16:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 10/11/05 6:33:39 PM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

>  there is no empty space to put them back in?

I'm in the great  shuffle mode, too!   However, my plants are bigger & more
them.   I now have 3 sizeable bananas & two babies and can't  bear to let any