Re: germination temps was: hum....

I find I tend to agree, Auralie.  When I started out gardening, I
tried to follow instructions - gave self fits doing so.  Then, at
some point, I realized that there were a lot of conflicting
instructions out there and my actual experience was often at variance
with all of them:-) At some point, I started to trust myself (well,
mostly).  O'course, that does not mean I kill fewer plants...I just
do it with less angst.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs