Re: OT: well- stil in CA for nowl

>      Yesterday driving east on I/35/80 to the quilt show early in the morning
> I crossed over the Des Moines river and it was breath taking.   The rising
> sun brightly shining on the steam/fog   coming off the river so thick you could
> not see the water and appearing as if someone dumped a truck load of dry ice
> in the water.

That sounds so cool, Ceres (Kathy's message encouraged me to go back and
reply).  I'm going camping this weekend while visiting two arboreta in Ohio
and maybe I'll see something similar.  This pic was taken in 2001 on a similar
trip while camping at Hardy Lake in Indiana:

   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/dock.jpg

Chris