From: "kmrsy@netzero.net" <kmrsy@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:50:21 GMT
To: evtesq@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Sneak Attack on Organic Standards

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM

Geez, it never seems to end, does it, Eva?
This administration is determined to destroy everything in its path. It
wants to enable big business to gobble up everything it can and spit out
adulterated products. Then they prevent small business from even
labeling exceptional differences as in when Ben & Jerry wanted to label
their ice cream as not including any BGH-tainted milk and the Angus beef
company that wanted to test every animal for mad-cow disease and list
that on its packages.

The damage that has been wrought in these 5 years could take 50 years to undo, if it can be done at all.

Kitty

Please note: message attached

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM