From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of kmrsy
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 8:53 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ornithogalum magnum

Probably sold out because the price was so good this year.  O. magnum was
high last year.  2004: 50 for $62.75.  2005: 50 for $46.25.  After shipping
that's just a bit over $1 a bulb, so we sold them for $2 each.They sold fast
when I had them several years ago, but then I attached a dried flowerhead to
the display.  I wasn't able to do that this time and they didn't seem to
attract as much attention.  Hyacinths went up so much this year that I
didn't get any at all.
Kitty
neIN, Z5