RE: Ornithogalum magnum

Thanks both of you. Presentation helps sell the product. We had very
little left this time. The O. magnum didn't sell well I think because I
didn't have a real-life stalk for people to see. So today I potted them
all up for our sale next year.

Kitty

-- "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
A few years ago Kitty sent me some samples of the different types of labels
she uses throughout the year for her different sales/events. At the time I
was looking for new ideas for our groups sales.

They were all done on a very professional level- between the graphics,
researched information, and I just can't say enough about the great job she
does! Her MG group is lucky to have her!

Donna