Re: is hort down?- Chris

> So where are the pictures at, all I found were names?

They'll make it in over the coming months.

> Tisk tisk... you are not supposed to do that at an arboretum or that type
> place -- (* indicates seed collected)

I couldn't find anything in the Dawes or Holden Arboretum's literature or
Web site that says that you can't collect plant material.  :)

Chris

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3836 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2005-10-02/       The latest additions