Re: is hort down?/ green Garden

Gene - Now is the right time to add some Virdiflora tulips to the green
garden. There is one called 'Spring Green' That is just green and white
- would that bit of white be allowed in your garden?

-- "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com> wrote:
This message was rejected.... but see everyone is back now......
    I have been playing in the garden today.... now yesterday.  First time
in a while to play
in my own garden. I am working on an all green garden.... foliage and
blooms. Thus far one section has 3 Hellebore x hybridus in green blooms,
tall arisaema between them that blooms in green and pale green stripes. One
side of the plot has greenblooming primula and 7 trillium viridescens and a
weaving of little venus maidenhair fern. Still one or two more sections to
add on to this one when I get back out there under the pines.
    Don't know if I will actually like it all when it comes into bloom next
year, but something to play with, see what happens. Something out of the
usual for me, that is for sure.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana