Re: Ms Wanda update

Jim,

there is a canadian front here now, so maybe they are
right. Earlier in the week they were claiming the
California weather was going to effect it.. they need
to make up their minds!

Getting colder all day today- should have brought a
jacket with me, but it was nice when I left for work.

Although I am not an authority on storms, have been
watching them for the last few years due to friends
being in danger... the one thing I do know- never
underestimate them... and never think you know where
they are going to land, maybe a couple hours before
they do, but never even a day before.

Stay safe Jim....

Donna