-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:47 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net

Some time back I let my magazine subscriptions lapse as they are pretty
expensive.  Then last year Horticulture magazine offered a renewal rate of
$24.50 for one year and included 2 free gift subscriptions.  I'm not in a
position to be handing out gift subscriptions, but asked a couple of friends
if they wanted to try the mag for only $8 for the first year and so we split
it 3 ways.

This year they made several less tempting offers like buy one get ONE free
and I passed.  But the most recent issue came with a card that repeated last
year's offer at a small increase.  Now it is:
Renew my subscription at $26.95 and get 2 free gift subscriptions.
So....thrifty person that I am, does anyone out there want a one year
subscription to Horticulture for only $9.00? (I would need two takers)

Oh, and BTW, I'm not begging.  I'm still paid up into mid 2007.  Just
thought someone out there might like to give it a shot.