Re: Ms Wanda update

Hang in there, Theresa.  Things will work out.  Maybe this will be his
big break.  We're all pulling for you.
Auralie

In a message dated 10/20/2005 12:40:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tchessie1@sbcglobal.net writes:
Speaking of things happening for a reason-  My husband got called by
another department at Apple on Monday and he interviewed yesterday.  It
went really well, so we are keeping our fingers crossed.  They called
him back today and he is to go back next Tuesday and meet the rest of
the team- so hopefully next week he'll also get a job offer!